Re: another fly or die

From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>

I like it.  It is pretty.  BUT, I do not feel it is very competitive with
the other introductions you guys present yearly.  If you held this up
against this year's intros, I would still have to still pick Momentous
Occasion instead.

So, I would have to say DIE...

Sample over 500 magazines in 30 categories-- all for FREE at
FreeShop.com, your source for thousands of free and trial offers!