Shauna wrote:
> John, as list owner, could you please delete the virused file? As
> just regular members of this list, none of us can do that - it has to
> be a list owner or moderator.
> Because I read my iris-photos on line at the yahoo.com site, I
> clicked on the message and almost opened the file then I realized it
> was not a usual image format - either a .jpg or a .gif .

Thank you for the reminder, I just did not think about that aspect
because most people use the Mallorn Archives not the Yahoo ones.

I have deleted the ones I think had the virus attachment. If any of you
come across any others that have the virus attachment, please note the
archive message number and let me know.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at: