Re: TB: Sunny Bubbles

suttons@lightspeed.net writes:

> Thanks for the great picture Linda, one of my favorites in that color class.
>  Grows great, usually short a branch here how about there?  Thanks for the
>  pick-me-up.

Hi Mike,

Should have mentioned that this photo was taken in Schreiner's display
gardens during TBIS meeting last May.  I thought the beautiful lupine in the
background would give it away.  I have added it to my "must order" list.  It
really was a dazzling color and the flower form is certainly to my liking.  I
hope it will do well here in Wisconsin.  Looking forward to you posting some
pics....how about it?

Linda Doffek
West Bend, Wisconsin, USA       USDA zone 5
Member AIS, MIS, TBIS, and Wisconsin Iris Society

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details