Re: Seedling I-103b

> merle & linda roberts wrote:
> BB seedling that I hope to intro. in a couple years.  #I-103b
> (Loveshack),   Bogota X Chocolate Marmalade
>                              Name: i-103b-loveshack-1.jpg
>    i-103b-loveshack-1.jpg    Type: JPEG Image (image/jpeg)
>                          Encoding: base64

What a striking iris and photo.  If you have nay desire to test it in
the dry heat of Kansas, Zone 5b, let us know.  We would be happy to give
regular reports on its performance and return the plant and any
multiplication's to you at any time.

Jane & Steve Amy

Region 11, Zone 5B, North Central Kansas
One hundred years from now no one will remember who we were.
Live for the moment and enjoy life to the fullest.
Plant flowers and enjoy!
The Amy's Garden
Region 11 meeting in 2001 at Tulsa OK
Region 11 Auction By Mail information