[PHOTO] Re: Doubletime | Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:13:05" />

[PHOTO] Re: Doubletime

Wow.  Great photos, Patrick.  And this one looked quite purple on my screen.

Kitty in rainy Ojai where the pictures were like a glimpse of spring.

Patrick Orr wrote:

 Here is a picture of an iris that bloomed for me a couple weeks ago.  It is called Doubletime.  I believe it is a '00 introduction, and I am sorry but I do not know who the hybridizer is.  Those records are stored away in the other computer and I have not transferred the files yet. I was dissapointed when I photographed it because the color did not come out correct.  The color of the pigment should be purple and instead it came out blue.  I understand this is a common thing for blues to come out purple and purples to come out blue when using film, however, once I got a digital camera this problem seemed to have been fixed. I have been in contact with Kodak regarding this and they feel I need to send my camera in to be fixed.  They say it should capture the "true" color of the subject, and feel my camera needs some adjusting.  I am checking into this later today, for I want the camera up to snuff for the R15 Spring Trek in San Diego Apr 27-29th. Anyway, back to the photo.  This iris's color should look a little darker purple than AUTUMN TRYST.  Enjoy! Patrick OrrPhoenix, AZ  Zone 963 degrees today.