Re: Where is the pics of thes flowers at

WildMan535@yahoo.com wrote:
> I haven't yet ran across any pictures. Do you need me to post them or
> what about you others posting

You are on Web Only access (your choice) so you have to go to the
messages archive at Yahoo (or Mallorn) to see the messages sent to

If you have questions about this please email me privately.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:

Director, Region 14 of the AIS