Comp: Missing Mail

In a message dated 2/12/01 10:23:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jijones@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< > As for the missing mail at AOL, this is a known problem.  AOL drops
 > email that we send them (after telling us that the message was delivered
 > correctly)  Not much we can do about it.

 I don't think we had this problem with eGroups, so I am not sure I
 accept this excuse. >>

John,
        Although AOL has its quirks, I have noticed that people with other
servers are having lost mail problems too.  I think it has something to do
with the Yahoo end of it...
       I am going to be setting nomail for a few days.  The computer on/off
switch is messed up, and it is going to the Gateway Dealer in Ocala tomorrow
morning, so it probably will be about 5 days before I can respond to e-mail...

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida USA.

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups