Re: RE: Need a name

Your beautiful flower reminds me of the last few seconds of twilight  before dark with the reflection of the sun passing beyond the clouds. I love watching sunsets. Perhaps " Days Last Light".  or "Twilights Last Caress" it certainly deserves a unique and beautiful name.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 7:06 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] RE: Need a name

I'm still working on my catalogue and I'm struggling with names. This is an SDB  of the ringed plicata lines that I'm introducing. I'm not sure if its a ringed zonal or a ringed luminta. It does have the clear beard, stylearms and hafts.
Any suggestions re suitable name? The only one that I have thought of is "Sorcerers Aprentice"

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click here for Classmates.com