Re: In bloom today.

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] In bloom today.
  • From: "Francesca R. Thoolen" <irisgirl@attbi.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 17:18:27 -0800

Mark, In our microclimate we seldom get into the 20s but once in every 10 or
15 years we may get down below that for 1 day at the most; thank goodness. I
always thought of Florida as being nomally free of freezes, altho I must say
that rarely we do hear of oranges being protected when necessary. Our zone I
believe is 9. Our Sunset western magazine puts us in their classification of
zone 14.

Francesca
irisgirl@attbi.com