Re: Rebloomer median

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Rebloomer median
  • From: "Carryl M. Meyer" <carrylm@bigsky.net>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 13:16:37 -0700

Vicki--
Thanks for the last pix--it is really a little beauty--I am getting more
involved with MTB--I saw many new ones (to me) last spring in Maryland--and
was saying that many of the ones in the garden were not familiar to me--so
Clarence informed me that they were 'Eastern MTB's' and he sent me 15 of
them-- so I hope they survive the winter here--
MTB's are more logical for us to grow--I am getting sorta tired of
TB's--they take too much room--and go down when the wind blows-- that's why
I had started with the medians several years ago--and now that there are so
many colors of Medians, it is great!!

Thanks again--Carryl

Monitoring Service trial