I don't know if Dave Silverberg hybridized this iris or not, but he was "our"
Dave Silverberg before he moved; ie, he used to live in our region 19!

NJ, AIS Region 19, Zone 6/7

> Is Dave Silverberg a member of the list? If so, would he be so kind
> as to tell us if this is his iris?? Its beautiful..I've never seen
> one like it...and is it available anywhere??
> Thanks,
> Laetitia
> --- In iris-photos@y..., "albee703" <alhbee@a...> wrote:
> > The Iris Register lists a D. Silverberg. I would hazard a guess
> that
> > it might be our one and only Dave Silverberg(?).
> >
> > If I am wrong apologies all around well in advance.
> >
> > Al Bullock
> > z7 NoVa

          Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720

  safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across
  the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil,
  shouting GERONIMO!"
  cathy@gixxergirl.org           http://www.gixxergirl.org/

Monitoring Service trial