Re: TB: Unidentified apparent diploid

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Unidentified apparent diploid
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 17:54:36 -0500

<This CV [picture on iris-photos] was present on the property when we
moved here.  At 32" it is a charming, durable
                        plant.  Any suggestions as to possible
identity?    Neil Mogensen z 6b/7a near Asheville, NC>

Neil, I don't know what it is, but it similar to (the same as?) the late
blooming one I posted a photo of last summer.  Is yours late blooming?
It's one of the last here.  I'll root in the photo index on Mallorn to
see when it was posted & under what subject.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Monitoring Service trial