Re: Re: Taking pictures

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Taking pictures
  • From: Kenneth Walker <kenww@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 13:03:09 -0800

There are types of image composition that a film photographer
would typically do in the dark room because doing them through
multiple exposure is problematical. Adobe Photoshop is a digital
"dark room". You might not be interested in constructing composite
pictures that require a dark room; none the less, a dark room is
more flexible, be it physical or digital.

   Ken

Starlord wrote:

> I wouldn't bet on that, back in the 70's I went to a JL show in Hawaii and I
> took 3 shots of him WITH flash but so that each one added up to only one and
> on the same frame(slide) and it came out very nice and right on the money
> too. This was long before anything like that software.

Monitoring Service trial