Agin' and savin'........

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Agin' and savin'........
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 12:13:43 EST

Aging and saving are, arguably, the two most efficient aspects of modern
society and irisarians.

I know these things because today in the birthday of that world famous
purveyor of constructed realities and convoluted logic, Bill Burleson.

Aging is such a wonderfully efficient process! Upon finishing the Internet
and starting over, I discovered some credible research generated in academic
circles supporting the hypothesis that as we age we loose things. I know this
to be a certainty. I was born in 1946. Today I'm 36. I've lost 20 years. I
ultimately find what I loose so logically, these years have been saved.

I can't wait until my next birthday! I'm convinced beyond all doubt this
loosing thing will work with pounds as it does with years. I'm saving a lot
of them now.

Future subject, "Efficiency of Irisarians and the Southern Dialect."

Bye yawl,
Bill B.

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.