AD: AIS Gift Shop - Buy One Vase, Get One FREE!

Do you want to buy something that will last for Valentine's Day? For
a limited time, we are offering many of our vases as part of a "Buy
One Get One FREE" promotion.  You can mix and match.. with five
different vases to choose from.  Just use coupon code vases-50, and
you will receive 50% off each vase!

For more info - see:

Janna Middleton
AIS Gift Shop