Re: TB: reblooming frozen sdlng.

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: reblooming frozen sdlng.
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 19:39:00 -0500

That's what I like to hear about an iris!  Now if you can just come up
with some seedlings that will bloom when the <highs> are in the 20s...
<g>

Mike, any chance of posting a whole plant photo?  I'm always curious
about what the foliage looks like, especially at the base of the plant,
and even more so when they are hit by freezes in the 20s while trying to
bloom.

<Interesting seedling that is reblooming right now even though we have
been in the high 20s for
                        overnight lows.  Mike Sutton>

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8