[PHOTO] Re: reblooming today | Wed, 5 Feb 2003 22:22:02" />

[PHOTO] Re: reblooming today

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] reblooming today
  • From: Bill & Gale Wells wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 22:21:43 -0600

Yeah, Mike,
You can throw a discarded ole chunk of that frost-damaged thing in my order this year if ya need to get rid of it..... ;-)

Really distinctive, I like it!

Bill Wells

Mike Sutton wrote:
Interesting seedling that is reblooming right now even though we have been in the high 20s for overnight lows.  Has a little frost damage but it is blooming well enough to tell what it looks like. involved parentage with heavy Mother Earth and Twice Told in the background. quite a grower.  Very early morning picture, sorry about the darkness.
Mike