Re: lack of snow

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] lack of snow
  • From: Pat Mitchell corgilover@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 18:55:01 -0600

BigAlligator@aol.com wrote:
> Pat,
>      That is what I thought.  Where is it all going to?

Well, the weathermen say it's because El Nino pushes the jet stream
south of us - thus missing what Canada normally dumps on us.  The
weird thing is, North, South, East and West of us there is snow - just
not us!

We did get one inch of snow today - wheee.  But one inch isn't going
to make up for the drying cold weather we've had since October.

Pat Mitchell