Re: Re: re TB: the Pinkest Pink & bin iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: re TB: the Pinkest Pink & bin iris
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 18:17:08 EST

In a message dated 2/13/2003 2:42:12 PM Eastern Standard Time, chris.darlington@sympatico.ca writes:

I plan to have a little section of my web site for Mart and bin iris
and what they did or didn't look like.  Should be fun.

CHris,
     This is a great idea.    Not that I'm a fan of buying them but now and then I indulge out of pity for the poor rhizomes that have been so mistreated.    Mostly though,  I depend on the gardens we all rave about here.

Janet Natale