[PHOTO] Re: RE: Companion toad, & now a turtle | Thu, 13 Feb 2003 21:56:21" />

[PHOTO] Re: RE: Companion toad, & now a turtle

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] RE: Companion toad, & now a turtle
  • From: Margie Valenzuela IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:57:05 -0700

That's Funny Mike!  <g>  That huge toad is a Colorado River Toad. He comes out when it rains,( which is like twice a year).
Instead of something that would eat your squirrels, how about something that would chase them away?  Here is a photo of my aquatic turtle.  He's stampeeding back to the pond, because he couldn't find any squirrels to chase.  :-)
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9