[PHOTO] New to Iris | Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:06:33" />

[PHOTO] New to Iris

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] New to Iris
  • From: Debbie Nation dfn51@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:03:34 -0800 (PST)

Hi All, I am fairly new to growing iris and don't know much about them. I have gotten some from my sister and a couple of friends over the past few years and never knew the names of them. TxGimGim has sent me some and been a big help in my learning about them. The iris she posted about a few days ago is one that I got from a friend here in Odessa, Tx. and I shared some with Pearl.

I have another that is realy puzzling me since I have no idea where it came from. Last year I walked out & there it was blooming in a bed that had only held purple iris that I had gotten from my sister. I sent her a picture of this one and asked her what it was and she said she had never had one like that. I'm attaching a photo that I took last year. Maybe one of you can help me put a name to it.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor