HIST: Copper Lustre Not

  • Subject: [iris-photos] HIST: Copper Lustre Not
  • From: "grower" grower@qwest.net
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 19:44:33 -0700

My Copper Lustre Not came from either a Nursery in California or Colorado
both nurserys are very reputable so I'm not naming names. Does anyone know
if Copper Lustre has purple based foliage or not? Are there any HIPS people
on this list?

Dave alot of the Historic TBs are much shorter than the modern TBs. Like you
said, IB size.

Cindy Rivera