[PHOTO] Re: Re: TB: Ring Around Rosie | Mon, 24 Feb 2003 22:03:36" />

[PHOTO] Re: Re: TB: Ring Around Rosie

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Ring Around Rosie
  • From: Margie Valenzuela IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:04:29 -0700

Hi Linda,

Attached are 2 more photos of Ring Around Rosie.  I grow this one in Arizona.  We have long, hot and soggy (monsoon) summers.  I can't say we've had a late freeze to evaluate this in.  Maybe half of the information you need will be of some help to you.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net