Re: Richardson seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Richardson seedling
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 05:35:32 -0800 (PST)

Merle:  This Iris is fabulous!  I want it NOW...Keep us informed as to where it can be purchased because it is really special...How is the branching and stalk?  Looks good from this angle...any more information?  Has Paul Black seen this?  .......... Paul

merle roberts <shoptalk@vib.tv> wrote:

Richardson seedling #01-24-3  ((Circus Top x Bubble Up) X Goldkiss)  Wowzers!  I was in his garden to see this first bloom.

Yahoo! Groups Links

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links