Re: Johnson #T266A - More info

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Johnson #T266A - More info
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 07:58:50 -0700

It's on my list, Kathy!
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2004 12:12 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Johnson #T266A - More info

OK - after emailing with Paul Black, I have learned:
1. I had the wrong seedling number - it should have been T101A
2. It has been named WILD ANGEL .
3. It's a cross of NOTORIOUS X GOLDKIST.
4. There's a photo of it in the Jan. Bulletin (that I have yet to receive) AND
5.  It will be introduced, possibly as early as 2005.
Kathy Chilton
Tucson, AZ

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links