  • Subject: [iris-photos] SNOW PHOTO
  • From: Barbara Jackson <jacksonb@brandonu.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 14:04:35 -0600

Hi everyone,

I tracked down the origin of Sandra B's great snow photo.  It was taking
during a storm last month on the Trans Labrador Highway in eastern
Canada.  We have lots of snow and walking in it sure feels like it is that
deep but not quite.

BJ in SW MB (feeling balmy at -21 at present but NO WIND.... fairly
uncommon on the prairies)

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: