[Iris-Photos]Sutton Sdlg G_102 for Fresno '04

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [Iris-Photos]Sutton Sdlg G_102 for Fresno '04
  • From: Cathy <kittencampi@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 19:33:54 -0800

While Margie is back in her art studio I will try to send a few and unashamedly try to promote the Fresno Convention.;>}

These photos are from early last April,about two weeks before date the convention will be, and are from 1st bloom on 1 year clumps . I can't wait to see what they are like now they have had a chance to develope. Only about 20 % of the guest had bloomed then so there is a lot more where these came from.

George Sutton just happened to have a few seedlings handy to finish out the guest row. I don't remember Mike posting this one that clearly shows that falls can be colored differently top and bottom.

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image