Re: Fw: SDB seedling

well, my name is button, and I'd agree!
Those falls are really outstanding. They remind me almost of JIs. Those
brilliant petticoat stripes make make the outsize fall proportion very
attractive (to me anyway!)...

Gloria Jean Johnston wrote:

> Mike; this is about as cute as two buttons.  Are the falls REALLY
> touched with GREEN? or is that a camera illusion?  Are you planning to
> introduce this one?  (I could think of lots of circus names for it...I
> will be interested to see what you come up with)
> Gloria Jean

          Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720

  cathy@gixxergirl.org           http://www.gixxergirl.org/

Yahoo! Groups Links