Re: HYB:Tags

Autmirislvr@aol.com wrote:
I'm not real happy with the paint pen that I got from Gempler's online.  There is virtually NO point.  It's a bit like marking with a blob of paint!  Magic markers are more to my taste but I don't have a lot of patience for remarking them every year.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6

We use cut up blinds also. China painting pens last about three times as long as  permanent markers. Name tags are done on both sides and stapled to a stake. When a tag gets too faded to use we can can always read the back sides. Our china painted tags  last about six months compared to Woodland's laser printed tags which last for years!!!

Cathy Campi, very sunny Stockton Ca.

Yahoo! Groups Links