Re: [IRIS-PHOTOS] BEARY BEARY 4 Fresno 04 and GALLANT THEME comment

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [IRIS-PHOTOS] BEARY BEARY 4 Fresno 04 and GALLANT THEME comment
  • From: Cathy <kittencampi@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 19:29:54 -0800

Iris wrote:

Hi Michael,

Do me a favor and check on Beary Beary again......is this iris a broken color in the picture??

It did not look like mine and it is described as a Fuffled grape jelly standards and bright yellow shoulders.........light cream falls with 3/4 inch. huckleberry plicata veining.....burnt orange beards.........I think that it is mislabled or misnamed...........Thanks.....Bonnie