RE: best catalogs for pictures

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] best catalogs for pictures
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 17:23:40 -0800

Dave did not have a catalog in 2003 because of health reasons. I recommend waiting for the April AIS Bulletin to see if Dave has an ad. That would give contact information. Past AIS Bulletins would also have contact information.
Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762