Re: HYB: EXPOSE' a correction

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: EXPOSE' a correction
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" <neilm@charter.net>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:50:03 -0500

Christy, I'm sorry.  I was mistaken about the full pedigree noted on the SpaceAgeRobin.  Here it is:
95-1: (U92-72A2: unknown x 93-90: sib to Snowed In) X Impulsive.  I knew I had typed that already this morning, but it was in a private e-mail, not on one of the lists.
I assume any "unknown" from Ghio to be grounded on the same set of parents, i.e., Coffee House, Ponderosa, Tupelo Honey, Mystique and so one, that are in the parentages of just about everything of his that has interesting colors, so the genetic potential of any of these "unknowns" can be assumed to be both rather rich and rather broad.
Neil Mogensen  z 7 in the mountains of western NC

Yahoo! Groups Links