Re: HYB: MTB Sdlgs

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: MTB Sdlgs
  • From: "David Ferguson" <manzano57@msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 08:36:15 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 08:36:15 -0700

These are beautiful.  Just the sort of Iris I like best.  Not ruffled or frilled, nor spooned, but that just makes them better (I think).  Admittedly I'm a little out in left field in my taste, but I think they compete quite nicely with things like 'Expose' for beauty (which I do like - a lot), they are just different.  Another here who would like to grow them some day!  I second the motion on wanting to see more.

Yahoo! Groups Links