Re: HYB: MTB Sdlgs

In a message dated 2/21/2004 10:36:00 AM Central Standard Time, GormleyGreenery@aol.com writes:

Hooray for MTBs - they REALLY are my favorites in all iris kingdom!

Amen, Rita.
Even among other Southerners I'm a little slow.
Friends here are makin' convincing arguments the shorter ones don't fall over. I may find myself bending over more to dab pollen a few seasons from now. Seems as I age  I don't pick my feet up as high or have the bounce in my step to easily hop. Havin' my back ache from bendin' might be preferable to trippin' over layin' down stalks.

I wonder if somewhere a compiled list of the ratio of stalk diameter to height in MDB and TB  irises exists? I wonder and wonder.

And, I dream a lot.
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Links