HYB: More MTBs

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: More MTBs
  • From: "Chuck B" <whozher@mintel.net>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 16:01:39 -0500

First, thanks to all of you for comments and encouragment.  Affirmation is something iris people on the net do well.   I can't provide clump views of sdlgs I20A-1 and I20-42 because they are first year blooms.  Needless to say, I am waiting impatiently to see how these seedlings do this year.   In response to comments, I've attached photos of my first intro, Missus Bee 2003, which was well seen in both Memphis and Virginia.  There is a clump view of it and a doggy sib overrun by grass in my yard.
Beautiful and sunny here today (47 F), warm enough to wash the very dirty car.
cheers,

Chuck Bunnell
Lafayette, IN
Region 6