HYB: MTB Plics G49, H62

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: MTB Plics G49, H62
  • From: "Chuck B" <whozher@mintel.net>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:44:21 -0500

I have a real partiality toward plicatas.  Here's two that have been lined out for further consideration.  H62 is from Petite Monet x a Missus Bee plicata sib.  Normally I don't like open standards on a MTB, but in this case, I might make an exception.
G49 came from a bee cross of a non-plic sdlg, so the father must have been a plicata.  That is a really photogenic flower.  Too bad the plants don't always live up to the flowers!
All for now.
Weatherman says >50 F this weekend.  Woohoo!
Chuck Bunnell
Lafayette, IN
Region 6
Zone 5a-5b