PHOTO: bulbous iris Katherine Hodgkin

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] PHOTO: bulbous iris Katherine Hodgkin
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" <neilm@charter.net>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 08:55:09 -0500

A question arose on Iris-talk about the identity of Katherine Hodgkin.  The questioner wondered if it were SDB.  Since it is bulbous, it does not appear in our registry.  Enclosed is a photo, the ownership of which I did not make a note.  If I am intruding on someone's proprietary rights, I apologize.  Please contact me off line.

PHOTO:  Katherine Hodgkin

Neil Mogensen   z 7 in snowing western NC

JPEG image