Re: TB:Electrique-B. Blyth 1994

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB:Electrique-B. Blyth 1994
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 04:19:22 -0800 (PST)

    Thanks for the photo of an old friend.  It was great to see 'Electrique' again after years having past by since I let it go.  Plants don't last long in my garden....seedlings usually take over......Paul

Pearl Doyle <pdoyle@our-town.com> wrote:
I haven't seen many pictures on here lately. Here's 'Electrique' in it's first year bloom for me.
Pearl  (who is impatiently awaiting my first bloom for this year.)

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=Electrique_trio.JPG

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links