Re: HYB: Goals

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: Goals
  • From: "jgcrump" jgcrump@erols.com
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 15:52:00 -0500

Thanks, Margie and Sharon  --  I like the arilbred idea.  Now, Sharon, would you go even further and suggest two or three such cultivars and where they might be obtained, since the only one I've ever grown was Jewel of Omar and gave away because I couldn't get seeds from the crosses?  On your recommendation I'd give it a try.  --  Griff