Re: SCHREINER # RR 213-4 (Wow, Wht/Blue)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] SCHREINER # RR 213-4 (Wow, Wht/Blue)
  • From: "Patrick Orr" irisdude@msn.com
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 20:29:14 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 20:29:17 -0700

Wow is my reaction too Kathy.  That is a very distinct and different looking amoena-luminata, especially if the color is really that vivid blue!
Can you imagine how it would look with a tangerine beard???  If not, take a look at the attachment.  I know it is not yet possible to put a deep tangerine beard on a luminata yet, the best I believe is some tangerine down the throat, but one day it will be done.