RE: Blue J Iris Garden

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE: Blue J Iris Garden
  • From: "Jean Sturtevant" jms1027@cableone.net
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 09:34:13 -0600

So glad to hear that you now have a website up and running.  I had the privilege of touring when we had the Region spring convention in Scottsbluff a couple of years ago.  Also got to meet your mom and dad.  I just want people to know though, that this garden goes for acres and acres.  When I was there, I just kept walking and walking and walking.  (smile)  Thanks for sharing.

Jean Sturtevant

Norfolk, NE

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2532114/rand=536489821