Re: ***THE END***

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ***THE END***
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 14:49:15 EST

In a message dated 2/1/2006 1:39:48 P.M. Central Standard Time, mgreenfield@cinci.rr.com writes:

<<<Hope every one enjoyed >>
Thank you so much!  I did save several.  Some I just wanted a better angle.  Some I hadn't taken for some reason.

My list isn't very long!  Sorry!  Three of the past four years I've bought and traded  rather heavily for my breeding program, so I have most of the things I want!  Even a few where I shake my head and say "Why?"  The occasional iris (alien) sneaks in under the guise of "bonus."

Hope everyone enjoyed the parade as much as I did.

If you don't cross them, you can't  plant them!
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives