Re: Re: Child of Q-584

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Child of Q-584
  • From: orders@suttoniris.com
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 13:55:06 -0800

don't know about the survival genes......this is a new seedling so I
probably can't send any this summer but remind me and I will send one next
summer.  All our seedlings get overhead watering for about 3 months, if they
rot then the probably would have rotted elsewhere.  Saves us a step in the
evaluation process.  Thanks for the input.
Mike