Re: Name that iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Name that iris
  • From: John I Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 11:18:16 -0800

First, this picture file was way too big. However, that said, if you
have downloaded the picture, open it in Picture Viewer or whatever
viewing program you have then use the "magnification" to zoom out. (I
don't think you can do this in your mail program or browser).  Most
times just double clicking on the picture file will open it in the
default viewing application.