Re: TRIPOD 2006 IB SA

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TRIPOD 2006 IB SA
  • From: "Christopher Darlington" chrisdarlington@videotron.ca
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 15:36:14 -0000

Laurie,

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, Laurie Frazer <lauriefr@...>
> But will it rebloom in northern MN?

My guess would be no because NOTHING reblooms for me here.  Do you have
anything that faithfully reblooms for you ?  If so, please let me know
because I've all but completely given up on them.  I dug most of mine
up and gave them to a friend that lives one zone warmer and he had over
half of them rebloom for him.  Go figure ;-(

Chris
Zone 4b

Yahoo! Groups Links