Fw: interesting rebloomer

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Fw: interesting rebloomer
  • From: "Cordesview" cordesview@m33access.com
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 11:01:33 -0500

I would grow that one in my garden!!  I especially like the "sparklies!"
(Juan Valdez x Westpointer) X (Malguena x Come To Me)
What a combination, with that burgundy coloring, and the
lavender falls with burgundy rim!
I also loved the photos of DEEP CONVICTION and TRIPOD.
Looks like you have some great intros for this year!
Can't wait to get the catalog!  Thanks for sending the early pictures. ;-)