Re: Sping on its on its way on OC 'sd deck

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Sping on its on its way on OC 'sd deck
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 13:58:48 -0600

Oh yes it is John!  Isn't it exciting.  We had snow last week, 70's the week before, the poor spring bulbs are all confused.  I have had a couple of bulb iris bloom already.  They just don't know what to do!  LOL  Well, I can't stay out of the gardens and in the snow this last week, I decided to start archive gardens from my recent pics to keep track of my stock in the event of lost labels!  So me and my laptop have been dreaming of all the blooms to come.  This was a new bed I started last year!

The not so old coot named Linda