Re: Spuria Identification

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Spuria Identification
  • From: Lawrence & Helen Lacey lacey@avalon.net
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 14:39:17 -0600

Thanks for the response.  Bob Pries also answered me personally.  He confirmed most of my surmises, but cautioned me about discounting ID's based upon color alone
due to problems getting it right in photos.  He might have also said especially so now that we have the ability to infinitely tinker with hues in Photoshop and other software programs.
So he said the blue could still be musulmanica.