IB: HONEY GLAZED (Niswonger 1983)

  • Subject: IB: HONEY GLAZED (Niswonger 1983)
  • From: "Kent Appleberry" <appleb@cut.net>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 18:55:27 -0000

Two plants in different locations, the second in a more shady spot showing
more broken color.

Kent
Sanpete County, Utah
zone 4/5, about 6,000 feet

Note on color: The photo was processed on my Mac, which means that while it
looks right on my screen, it's likely to look a little darker, with more
saturated color, possibly shifted a bit more red, on the typical PC monitor.
This isn't a defect in either type of monitor, just a typical difference.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News