Re: for JULES. (was TB: Call Waiting)

  • Subject: Re: for JULES. (was TB: Call Waiting)
  • From: "Cordesview" <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 12:29:25 -0500

Hi Jules, and welcome to Iris Photos!
You can see the photos that members post by going to the archives site, http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/
Then, click on the month where you want to see the latest posts to the list, or do a search of the entire archives for a specific iris or topic.
Since I still have "dial-up" internet access, I get all the messages to the list in an e-mail digest (a compile-ment of several messages posted, minus the photos and attachments . . . probably what you are currently getting.)  When I get a new e-mail digest, I glaze through to see what topics or photos are of interest to me, and then I go to the hort.net website and look at the photos there.
If you have a quicker internet connection than dial-up, you might consider having all the messages sent (individually) directly to your inbox.  (The photos would arrive with them as a file attachment.)
How long have you been growing iris?

Adam Cordes
President -- Mio Irisarians
Hillman, Michigan